Tuesday, January 27, 2009

yessssssssss

so i was woken up this afternoon by my mother who told me we were going to eat. WOOH. FOOD. so we went to in n out.

lemme tell you guys about my lame experience at in n out lol. nothing wrong with the service or the food. but they F-ed up my order for the first time ever. i ordered a number 2, animal style, no pickles, extra toast, and well done fries for me and a number 3 animal style for my mommy. not only did they NOT extra toast my bun at all, they gave me the smallest amounts of lettuce and tomato i have ever seen -_-. anyways, not that important, it was delicious anyways.

so after that we went to go look at kitchen appliances at lowes, tv's/ watches at costco, nightstands/ drawers at the roomstore, and bedroom sets at Ashley furniture. wooh. tired.

and i finished my project!!! pics up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment