Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun stuff!


Hai guise! Welcome to my awesome blog. Hopefully I won't be lazy and actually post all my wonderful Rainbow Room adventures in here!

Anyways about my day. Totally woke up at 4 and didn't remember talking to Irv on the phone about going to Golfland with JJ. Went to Casa, ate some foods, went to Lee Lee and copped some of my favorite foodies [Chippy, Snaku, Chicharon, coconut ice cream, and some random drinks]. Went back to Casa and met up with DW, Irvy, Ck, and Miggster. Went to Chen Wok to eat, the crab puffs were delicious btw. Then Ck, Irv, and I went home to get my car. Drove 50 miles to Chandler to see Yes Man [hilarious, although rottentomatoes doesn't agree with me] then had some In n Out afterwards. Hamburger, animal style, extra toast, no pickes and fries well done. And now I'm in RR part 2. cus our stupid group chat got super haxor raided.

No comments:

Post a Comment