Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Monday December 27, 2010

Woke up at around 12pm today and will sleep at around 4am. Had another fun day in the bay area. First we [brother, cousin, friend, mom, aunt] went over to Tanforan and I ate at Sora bol. Delicious korean food. Potstickers, rice, noodles, teriyaki chicken, assorted steamed vegetables, and a vegetable egg roll. Seems more Japanese/ Chinese to me than Korean but it was delicious nonetheless. I went over to a Japanese store afterward and copped some stuff for Secret White Elephant Santa, which is later today. 6 Doll Hairs. Headed over to Quickly and I got taro milk tea boba and my brother had hot milk tea. Came out to 6 Doll Hairs. So damn expensive. Went to a gelato place afterward along with Brian Yoo after. They had some pretty interesting flavors there. Durian, chestnut, and sesame topped the list. I was still pretty full from breakfast so I didn't get anything. But Irv gave me the rest of his and I destroyed it anyways. Dropped off Brian Yoo and picked up Bobby after. We've been doing some intense driving lately. We took a random piss outside Bobby's neighbors yard. Headed over to House of Air and I watched/ took pictures of everyone jumping and playing trampoline dodgeball. Went to Famous Johnny's pizza and bought a 20" pizza, two orders of mozzarella sticks, cheese bread, and drinks. 10 Doll Hairs. Damn. Went to Melchi's house after that and had hot cocoa/ played NFS: HP for a while. It's a pretty awesome game and I'm thinking about copping for PS3. I just hope they have multiplayer.

Cliff Notes: Sora Bol > White Elephant Gift > Taro Milk Tea at Quickly > Durian Gelato > House of Air > Famous Johnny's Pizza > Melchi's


click for full size





3 comments:

  1. hmmm yummy, this made me hungry............!


    heathrow taxi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having some good days, congrats.........!



    taxi gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog- really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
    flights to Cape Town
    flights to jakarta
    flights to bali

    ReplyDelete