Sunday, February 28, 2010

Friday and Saturday

So I will be without my camera for a bit. Not that I took a lot of pictures to begin with.

Friday - Biked down to ASU with Irv. Nice leisurely 20 mile ride at a decent pace. Oh, my bottom bracket fell out 5 miles down the road. Irv was kind enough to bike home and grab some tools so we could repair it. Made it there safely in time for the bi-monthly PASA meeting. Aside from Lauren, E-board didn't arrive until 5:30. Good job. We talked about ... stuff. I'm pretty excited about all the events and stuff, mostly Sino Tayo. But everyone else seems dead. Free nachos and ice cream at the end. I chose the tortilla chips and strawberry ice cream combination. Bike to Daley Park afterward to join VSA for their barbecue. Biked back to Lauren's dorm to drop off our bikes.

Near the intersection of Rural and University, I was hit by a White Altima. After failing to yield to us in the bike lane, the driver and passanger then proceeded to stare at me blankly while pulling into the parking lot. Interesting how they didn't see a super white bike and my 7 LED rear light. Fuckers.

Dropped off the bikes at Lauren's and headed over to Jump Street with Jeff Curry and "sisters." I was pretty reluctant to drop 10 dollars just to jump on a trampoline for an hour but now I'm very glad I did. Got my back flip down very well, my front flip is okay, and I'm working on my 360 flip. QT/ Sonic afterward for some hot dogs, taquito's, and strawberry Fanta. Yum.

Saturday - Went to the Indian Bend Pavilions car show from 7-10. Met up with Kris and Jim. Haven't seen both of them for a long ass time. Back home. Cleaned out the garage and had a Chalupa. I'm hungry again...

No comments:

Post a Comment