Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Break it Down

Bicycle:
  • Another depressing day. I went to AZ powdercoat to pick up my bike frame and they informed me that the fork was not yet finished. After 8 working days. Fucker.
  • Irv is trying to smash everyone with his new wheel. I have to admit that it's pretty cool. Just wait till I get my Zipp disc. Nawt.
  • Lauren's bike has a ridiculous amount of glitter on it. That is all.
Automobile:

Need:
  • New front brake pads
  • Tire Rotation
  • Oil change [Synthetic 5W30]
Want:
  • Two sets of HID's for my low beams and fogs
  • Freaking car wash
Food:
  • Haru + Rubios today. Las Vegas roll, crunch rolls, and a fish taco. Wish I could have put Unagi sauce on the fish taco too. In fact, I would put that sauce on anything. Delicious.
  • From foodbeast: Starting now and running through the end of March, Denny's is going to be serving up unlimited free refills on both French Fries and Pancakes at all participating locations nationwide. This offer is valid 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and applies to any order of French fries or pancakes served with an entrĂ©e, and will include both original buttermilk pancakes and Denny’s Hearty Wheat pancakes, for a limited time. Stay hungry!
Hypebeast:
  • I really wanna walk into High Point at one Point in my life and straight up "Smash dudes." Not necessarily in a peacoat though.
  • WDYWT: Maroon Rusell Athletic Crewneck | Red AAA Shirt | Gray Levis 511 | Maroon Vans Chukka
Electronics:
  • Sadly, I don't think our Wowowee episode was recorded.
  • Heavy Rain, God of War III. Yes please.
  • Woke up just so I wouldn't be charged $1 for a redbox rental lol
  • I am totally awesome at this game called Restaurant City. It requires a high level of skill to play.
Miscellaneous:
  • Finally called in the other day to schedule my interview
  • Need to fix my sleeping schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment